PANAAWTM brings together Pacific, Asian, and North American Asian women who are interested in theology and ministry. Our goals are:
- To facilitate the development of theologies in our own voices;
- To provide a group in which we are able to support one another and exchange ideas;
- To support our ministry and leadership in our churches, our educational institutions, and the larger society;
- To increase our contribution to the development of Third World and other liberation theologies;
- To participate actively in the feminist theological conversations in the United States and Canada.
We have published an anthology entitled Off the Menu: Asian and Asian North American Women’s Religion and Theology (Louisville: Westminster John Knox Press, 2007).
Book review by Tat-Siong Benny Liew
Book review by Mai-Anh Te Tran