PANAAWTM brings together Pacific, Asian, and North American Asian women who are interested in theology and ministry. Our goals are:
- To facilitate the development of theologies in our own voices;
- To provide a group in which we are able to support one another and exchange ideas;
- To support our ministry and leadership in our churches, our educational institutions, and the larger society;
- To increase our contribution to the development of Third World and other liberation theologies;
- To participate actively in the feminist theological conversations in the United States and Canada.
Announcing PANAAWTM 34th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
April 11-13, 2019
Columbia Theological Seminary (Decatur, Georgia)
Our Book on Wisdom Leadership
This book is coedited by Su Yon Pak and Jung Ha Kim, entitled Leading Wisdom: Asian and Asian American Women Leaders (Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 2017). The book presents narratives of leadership experiences in the fields of social activism, parish ministry, teaching, U.S. Army chaplaincy, religious history, Christian denominational work, theology, nonprofit organization, theological social ethics, clinical spiritual care education in healthcare systems, and community organizing.
We have published an anthology entitled Off the Menu: Asian and Asian North American Women’s Religion and Theology (Louisville: Westminster John Knox Press, 2007).